Taylor

Taylor

Monday, May 28, 2012

Sisters week

Had a grand time with my sisters in Colorado, as one of us said we shopped and ate our way across Colorado!  I kept teasing the girls they were going to have to rent a trailer to haul home all of their loot! LOL.  This picture was taken in Salida, Colorado at the biggest willow tree I have ever seen. We ate supper in Salida at a Bistro that overlooks the river and serves wonderful food.  That had to be the biggest burrito ever!  Filled with black beans, rice and chicken, with green chill salsa, avocado and pork on the side.....yummo!  The sisters headed home on Saturday and me on Sunday.  Mr. Outdoors and I headed out early on this Memorial Day to decorate our parents and Grandparents graves.  It is always a bittersweet time,  I don't believe you ever get over losing your parents.  I believe that is why God gives us children and grandchildren to lessen the loss of our loved ones.  The valley on the way to Avery peak is the prettiest I have ever seen with the water snaking thru the canyon.  One of my favorite spots in Colorado!  Memorial Monday...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment