Taylor

Taylor

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ready to quilt

The courthouse steps/ signature block quilt top is done! yea!  I got it loaded into the quilt frame last evening and I am so excited about getting it quilted.  Grandaughter and her hubbys anniversary is July 2nd so my goal is to have it finished to give to them on their first anniversary....we'll see....crossing fingers here!  Mr. Outdoors and I also have an anniversary on that date...July 2nd...47 years for us this year...wow....that seems impossible.  I didn't get a shot of the cinderella-prince backing but when it's done i'll post one...sweet!  Mr. Outdoors and I are celebrating Mothers day early with our son Mark...meeting him for lunch at one of our fav places "Town and Country".  It's always a treat to eat out for me and especially with my two favorite guys!  Sensational Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment