Taylor

Taylor

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter plans



The wisteria is in full bloom right now. I never have a lot of blooms tho I am so happy with what I do get
, they are so beautiful!  This year the clusters of blossoms are 8 to 10 inches tall, never have they been this large, I attribute this to all the rain we have had this spring.  Speaking of rain we had a gully washer this morning, a good ole thunder storm with lots of thunder and lightning and rain!  They promise sunshine this afternoon and a beautiful day for tomorrow, Easter Sunday.  The family is coming out and we are having our traditional ham, gravy, mashed taters,homemade rolls,green beans, mac-n-cheese and Easter cake.  There will be panko breaded fish for our precious Grandaughter who does not care for ham.  We have fallen in love with panko breading, such a great way for fish or shrimp, great flavor!  So on the agenda for me today is housework and setting my dining room table for Easter dinner, we have iris in bloom and rockets and lily of the valley, so my centerpiece will consist of these.  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment