Taylor

Taylor

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I-spy quilt



Made an I-spy quilt for some dear family friends new Grandaughter.  The new Mom has chosen the purple leopard print for her daughters nursery and it is lovely and fun to work with.  I read an article from a quilt shop the other day about the subject of baby quilts.  When someone comes into the quilt shop wanting to make a baby quilt they always ask if it is for a traditional quilt or more retro?  A lot of the new Moms are going for the animal prints or more modern fabrics than I would choose like the traditional blue or pink.  I embrace this new trend and I think it is great to see new ideas, tho I would not choose purple leopard for my baby I do love it!  The Grandparents of this new baby are hosting a hog roast this weekend to celebrate the newest member of their family...i'll be sure and eat plenty for all of us!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment