Taylor

Taylor

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tiny teacup

I am a fine one for not reading the "fine" print.  I see something I like and just go for it!  Sometimes that comes back to haunt me, like in this sweet little tea cup and saucer.  I saw it online and thought what a perfect gift for my sister-in-law who has an April birthday, she loves tea and tea cups.  I went right ahead and ordered it online, a little pricey but she is so worth it.  When it arrived I was shocked to see it was a miniature cup and saucer, and I paid wayyyyy too much for something that small.  At first I thought I would go ahead and give it to her but then had second thoughts and decided to just keep it myself.  I will pack it away with my Easter decorations and it will be a sweet reminder to me every april to read the fine print on everything!  Think about it Thursday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment