Taylor

Taylor

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lily blocks

I haven't posted about the carolina lily blocks for a longgg time but i am still working on them doing embroidery.  I will put them aside for awhile as soon as some purple fabric arrives I ordered for my Grandaughters wedding quilt.  For her wedding she had every guest sign a quilt block with their best wishes or some just signed their names.  We will pair these with courthouse steps blocks done in greys,yellows and purples.  Can't wait to get started on the blocks and I would so love to have the quilt done for their 1st anniversary on July 2nd.  Both of our sons and our granddaughter got married on our anniversary of July 2nd, that is very special to Mr. Outdoors and I.  Here are the lily blocks so far..don't know where the embroidery will end but i am enjoying all the stitching!  smile....

No comments:

Post a Comment