Taylor

Taylor

Friday, March 23, 2012

Thankful for the rain.





We have had lots of rain this week, around 4 inches total I believe.  Everything is green and fresh and smells so sweet!  Last evening the sun came out and shone on the barn and I captured a picture of it in all it's glory.  If it ever dries up it is def. time to mow, we have 80 degrees coming next week so that should work out about right on the mowing. The red bud trees are almost blooming, as are the tulips and the iris are growing daily, can't wait for their sweet smell.  We are always so Thankful for the rain, fills up the ponds and our wells, you can never be Thankful enough for that!  I have hung the angel in the living room for now and she is so sweet. I am about to finish sewing all the "ruching" on the lily blocks, 10 yards total.... sewn by hand...... I have to say i will be glad when those 10 yards are done! LOL As we head into the weekend we have a funeral to go to today and Mr. Outdoors has a shopping  list for supplies he needs from town and I do too.  So it is a day in town for us and a beautiful weekend coming our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment