Taylor

Taylor

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Estate sale finds


My sister and I went to an estate sale yesterday, pouring down rain but so worth it.  Found this lovely "winking" angel plaque which I love !  She was 25% off and cost $5.50...what a buy huh?!  When my sis saw her she said "that is so you"...could not resist! I collect carnival glass and i found these 6 sherbets for $9.00....how could you pass that up?!  This estate sale was in an older home and just filled to the brim with lots of treasures, we spent a great amount of time just digging thru lots and lots of boxes and drawers full of neat "stuff"!  I like that the prices were reasonable, some sales are just off the wall with their prices and I wind up not buying anything.  Today that sale is 50% off and Thursday is 75% off, sister is going back Thursday to get some more things she wanted, if they are still there, as for me i am happy with what I got and won't be going back...I mean really... my house can only hold so much ...right?  smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment