Taylor

Taylor

Monday, March 17, 2014

WIP (work in progress)

Happy St. Patty's Day!  This quilt is one of my WIP's I truly would love to get finished this year.  It is
a chore to appliqué the vines , birds and fruit on the blocks after they are all sewn together.  You wind up with a lap full of quilt trying to do the tiny appliqué stitches.  I really like the beauty of the quilt and my houses are all done and top is put together just need to finish the appliqué.  I think this will be a fun one to quilt!  This is the winter that just won't end, we had 24degrees last night.  They promise 65 degrees today so fingers crossed here.  Our Family is doing a 5k in May so Mr. Outdoors and I have been getting up to speed on the treadmill.  Always look forward to that time with our kids and grandkids.  Enjoy your Monday.............

No comments:

Post a Comment