Taylor

Taylor

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Winter and knitting

Spending some time at our Colorado house...snow snow snow!  So quiet and peaceful, a white blanket of snow covering everything in sight.  Nice and cozy in our home and lots of knitting going on as my sis came out a few days after I did.  She and I both are working on sweaters.  She knits like the wind and totally perfect stitches.....mine not so much. But I march onward hoping I may wind up being half the knitter she is.  I did finish a baby blanket last week and got it off to the intended baby before she is too big to enjoy it.  I would love to complete one of my projects each month this year, keeping track of them by photos......I will try to do that!    Seems a lot of the country is dealing with bitter cold weather and extreme winds, Colorado is no exception...brrrr.  I am headed out for a quick walk to the grocery store, bundled up appropriately for the 10 degrees out there.  Keep warm, till next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment