Taylor

Taylor

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Have you eaten your black-eyed peas for luck?  That is a tradition in our family passed on from one generation to another. We ate ours for luck at lunch today along with some cornbread and sautéed vegetables....yummy goodness.  I have completed the baby blanket I have been knitting for a new family baby and need to get it in the mail tomorrow.  Hope they send me a picture of Khloe in her new green blanket.  Shopping Hobby Lobby yesterday and used my birthday gift money to purchase a new knitting book and some yarn for a vest......for me.  All of Hobby Lobby's Christmas items are on sale for 80% off....I am set for next Christmas!  Now if when december arrives if I can just remember where I put everything...LOL.  Cute idea here for a horseshoe wreath hmmmm I know a welder too!  2014 is here and we welcome it wholeheartedly, looking forward to all the fun and adventure of a new year!  Till next time........


No comments:

Post a Comment