Taylor

Taylor

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall is here!

I have finished 12 pints of the orange marmalade and we do like it!  The second batch I processed the fruit in the food processor before cooking and it is so much better than leaving the big pieces. Def a keeper recipe for me.  October came in just as sweet and gentle as one would expect.....we are loving these cool temps and soft breezes!  Time to be thinking about putting away summer clothes and bringing out the winter ones, some parts of Kansas had freezing temps this morning.  October 2nd today and my big sis's birthday, we will celebrate with a family dinner tomorrow evening.  I am baking meatloaf, steak strips, green beans, corn, mashed potatoes and gravy.  Add homemade bread and pumpkin birthday cake and ice cream.  Sister is 66 years old today and is a Blessing to all of us. Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment