Taylor

Taylor

Friday, March 10, 2017

February's Doings Compressed......

February went by in a flash and here we are in March and the 10th already!  Our weather has been so good and spring has arrived very early this year. Lots of wild fires here in Kansas, luckily has not affected us but sending out prayers for the ones affected. I have been busy raking all the flower beds and am in the process of mulching.  30 bags of mulch is a lot but I fear it won't be enough, we shall see. February's going's on...... My one and only Aunt celebrated her 91st birthday, we got to spend some quality time with our grands and great grand, I crocheted a cardigan sweater for myself (nice and warm), Mr. Outdoors did a lot of tree trimming, did some MCC quilting with my sisters, made our first grilled PBJ's (move over grilled cheese), gardenia's filling the house with their sweet smell, isn't this the best kitchen island
and last but not least beautiful Kansas sunrises charm us every morning!








  Musn't forget the beautiful Roses Mr. outdoors gave me for Valentines Day, he is the sweetest! Aren't they lovely.....

No comments:

Post a Comment