Taylor

Taylor

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Almost June!

It's almost June, can you believe it?  The last weekend in June Mr. Outdoors and I will celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary.  We have rented our community building and are doing a luncheon buffet of smoked brisket, pulled pork,
german sausage and all the good things that go with that. Guests are numbering around 70 with the rsvp's we have so far.  I have all the tablecloths and table toppers bought and the centerpieces put together in my head.  Will be ordering flowers  and cakes in a few weeks, going with roses that match my Old country roses china with colors of pink, red and yellow. 50 years is truly a Blessing, I saw something the other day that fit so well..."a long marriage is just two people that never gave up on each other" I like that!  We are back in Kansas now and it is definitely a busier life here.  We have had over 8" of rain in the last 10 days, the flowers are loving it!  Our temperatures are way below normal which makes for a nice low electric bill, I like that.  Have a great Sunday funday!

No comments:

Post a Comment