Taylor

Taylor

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Football Cupcakes.........

Football night in America.....our Family loves football and cooking and eating!  I always enjoy trying out new recipes, my Family actually expects it of me I think.  Mr. Outdoors found a new cupcake recipe he wanted us to try, so try we did.  Chocolate cupcakes with a filling of peanut butter and marshmallow cream, topped with chocolate frosting.  Hot wings with a twist were on the menu, breading the wings then dipping in the sauce before baking......they were soooo good.  #2 son cooked a brisket and it was melt in your mouth tender, delish!  Add all of the sides and we had a great meal.  Baked a loaf of bread in my new dutch oven, you just can't beat fresh baked bread can you?  Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment